Tuesday, May 22, 2007

things i could do today

Domestic bliss, eh?
I did five loads of laundry yesterday, took all day because of a midday errand into town, which was a nice get away. then I fell asleep. So the laundry rally slowed some. Today I could shuttle boxes to my storage space in an effort to get the moth moved out some, and bring some more stuff here, in an effort to finish the job of moving in.

If moving is such a stressful event, why am I stretching it out to an untold number of days? Get it done, Magritte.

I don't have altogether that much to finish moving in, really, I have altogether that much to do to get my mother moved out. She took a cute, small apartment, in a friendly complex.

I will be saying goodbye to win xp on my desktop and instead take on the mammoth task of getting linux down to an art form, installing power linux, whatever that is, on a pair of big, hot boxes-- "hot boxes" is so sexy.

Yesterday the kidlet got everyone's endearment by saying to me, because his laundry wasn't finished before he went to bed: "What do you expect of me, woman!?"
He's getting used to me. I like that.

So, yes, today I could work more on the Onion, which is fast becoming the workinprogress title for my literary undertaking. The Otherh, upon seeing my scrawled, 10ft outline gave it the highest compliment:
"It's Very Joycean."

I should read more Joyce. And pray this thing doesn't take me 17 years to finish.

No comments: